Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Interaction will automatic close when it is resolved and after two day later

Jump to solution

Hi friends,

I wanna close all resolved interactions, but the resolved interactions, should be closed after two days..

This is should be automatic..

how can I it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Interaction will automatic close when it is resolved and after two day later

Jump to solution

First write a code then add the script library, example:AutoClosingSD

Second, write command line, db then search schedule

3th use the AutoClosingSD with schedule...

http://community.hpe.com/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/Auto-Close-Tickets-after-24-hrs/m-p/6892539#M134027

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Re: Interaction will automatic close when it is resolved and after two day later

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thank you for your help, I try now 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Sir,

I have a question, Do we must write a script? Or has Service Manager a dafault talent?

Thank you for your idea

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

I don't beleive so.  The script was at the suggestion of the professional services vendor we used to help us implement 9.40.  If there was an out of the box way to do this, I beleive the vendor would have steered us that way. But their suggestion was to write a script.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Okey sir, I understand. Thank you for your interest

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

First write a code then add the script library, example:AutoClosingSD

Second, write command line, db then search schedule

3th use the AutoClosingSD with schedule...

http://community.hpe.com/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/Auto-Close-Tickets-after-24-hrs/m-p/6892539#M134027

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.