Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Is there any Optional selection fo the Line Items while raising the request through service catalog?

In the configuratiion of Request Module for the Line Item & Models. The "Optional" selectional of the items can be defined in Model record.

Based the configured as stated above , the request creation (a direct Quote) via Open New Quote through Request  Manangement the option to choose or make a selection of the Line item Components is available.

Is this option available for the requests raised through service catalog also?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Is there any Optional selection fo the Line Items while raising the request through service cata

I'd like to help, but unfortunately did not understand the question.

I have a system with SRC made on Request module.

Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Is there any Optional selection fo the Line Items while raising the request through service cata

I have added a screenshot while raising a request via "Open New Quote".

We get options to make a selection on navigating through the Quote Category -> Master Category -> till the Items.  We can choose the items that we wish to ordered.

This Quote selection (screen 2 - New Quote selection) is possible due to the configurations done in Model Components highlighted  (attached - Model Compoents 3.PNG ) 

So this is Quote level.

Does this selection can be possible via server catalog -> Order a catalog ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.