Highlighted
Valued Contributor.. Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Issue While Installing Collaboration

I followed the steps to configure HPSM Collaboration on 9.52 and i managed to successfully follow all steps but i always get "Get chat service configuration failed." after logging and the chat icon keeps loading without any progress. 

In the chat server logs i faced the following error :
2018.02.17 12:46:26 org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginManager - Error loading plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\HPE\Service Manager 9.50\ChatServer\sm9.52.0011_ChatServer\plugins\lwssoplugin
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.hp.ov.sm.smc.openfire.plugin.lwsso.LwssoPlugin

In the Chat Server logs i find the following Warn:

2018.02.17 13:00:26 org.jivesoftware.openfire.container.PluginClassLoader - Failed to cache plugin JAR file: jar:file:/C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/HPE/Service%20Manager%209.50/ChatServer/sm9.52.0011_ChatServer/plugins/lwssoplugin/lib/lwcrypto-2.4.jar!/

I added the chat server_logs for more clarification

Labels (1)
0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Issue While Installing Collaboration

Ciao Mohamed, did you managed to solve this issue?

If yes, could you share what was the rootcause and how you solved it.

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

I am also facing the exact same error today while accessing SM Web client. The error is also same. I followed all the steps mentioned in SM Help Server to install the Collaboration Chat.
Please let us know if any of you faced the issue and how you resolved it.

And this is the only post regarding SM Collaboration Chat issue. It would be a great help if SM Support team could be involved here. Thnx
0 Likes
Highlighted

I was wondering whether there's anybody who successfully installed Collaboration Chat Functionality in SM or faced similar kind of issues earlier.

Please don't stop yourself from sharing your valuable experience with others.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi @Avijit Chatterjee , are you using the Collaboration inside container or a separate collaboration server?

If outside the container, Is the collaboration of same version same as bundled with SM 9.52 or a different one?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for your reply. No, it's not containerized.

I am using everything on the very same Windows server and the Collaboration package was bundled into the same SM Installation Package.

SM Version: 9.6

Regards,

Avi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Valued Contributor.
Valued Contributor.

Hi Avijit, 

We had similar issues with the chat collaboration Versions bundled with 9.6, 9.61 and 9.62.

We then tried SM 9.6 with Chat collaboration 9.52 which worked!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Siddharth,

Oh, that's surprising. Let me check how can I download SM 952 as the required S/W was given by customer.

I will let you know if that works. By the way, thanks for your valuable inputs.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.