Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Issue in Service Manager -SM9.40 Scheduled Report Notification

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have configured few Scheduled Reports in my Service Manager 9.40 and strated triggering emails as expected.

One common issue i am seeing in all the notification emails related to these Scheduled Reports is 'Description' in the email is always coming as blank though the Description field is properly filled while scheduling the reports.

PFA screenshots and let know if any one know the reason.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Issue in Service Manager -SM9.40 Scheduled Report Notification

Jump to solution

Hi Carlos,

Yes, you are right.

defect number: QCCR1E119746

Regards,

D_M_K

View solution in original post

0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

And also can any one suggest how to customize the default notification template for Scheduled reports in Service Manager.

As attached in screenshot by default details section is having Name, Description, Owner etc...., I wanted to customize with my own. Also can we customize the attachment name?

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

attaching the screenshot.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello d_m_k

hope you are doing fine.

this is very complex, my suggestion for this customization is open a HP SM support case since test and modifications are needed.

hope it helps.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I got an update from HPE SM support people, this issue is having open defect and still not released the fix in any of the SM releases.

Planning to fix and release soon and following link may help, but i dont have the access to below link 😞

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01339544

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello d_m_k

do you have the defect number? QCCR?

Carlos Villalobos R
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

https://softwaresupport.hpe.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01339544

defect number:

QCCR1E119746

Carlos Villalobos R
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Carlos,

Yes, you are right.

defect number: QCCR1E119746

Regards,

D_M_K

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

This defect was already approved and it is consider in future release of Service Manager.

My suggestion from now is that you can be attentive to the defect updates.

hope it helps.

Carlos Villalobos R
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.