Absent Member.. d_m_k Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Issue in Service Manager Scheduled Report attachment

Jump to solution

Hi All,

I have scheduled few reports in my Service Manager 9.40 to notify the reports every two weeks which is having the attachment with some report details on Incident management.

In my incidnent management the fields like Priority having colore codings and will display appropriately in either we eport the report directly or through the scheduled report.

Now a days suddenlythe issue started like the color codings are not working on that priority field and other fields too in my scheduled report, all the records are just showing without any colors in my attachment which is recieved through scheduled report option.

But when I try to export the same report manually i could see the colors applied on those records for Priority field.

Not sure on what basis these differences i could see in my scheduled reports, please can any one help on this issue?

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Carlos_V_SM Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Issue in Service Manager Scheduled Report attachment

Jump to solution

Hi,

follow: /t5/Service-Manager-Support-Customer/Issue-in-Service-Manager-Scheduled-Report-attachment-pdf-file/td-p/6912857

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
11 Replies
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello d_m_k

hope you are doing well.

Could you please attach a couple of screenshots? one with and other without colors working?

Carlos Villalobos R
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Carlos,

Please find the attached screenshot.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi dmk

I have been trying to reproduce the issue but i am not able, even scheduling or exporting.

Could you please share the steps you are following?

Carlos Villalobos R
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Carlos,

Please find the steps  below I have followed.

1. Created a Report through Create New Report under Reporting section.
Source Data: Incident - probsummary
Report Type: List
In View fields slected Priority as one of the fields.

2. Created a Dashboard through Create New Dashboard under Reporting section.
And by clicking add content i have added the above created report on this dashboard.

3. Created a scheduled report through Create New Schedule under Reporting->Reporting schedule

When the screduled report is received as an pdf attachment i could see Priority field not is highlighted with colors which is not
consistent, because some days the attached pdf report comes with colors and some days it will not which is wierd to me.

Whe I open the above created dashboard and try to export the export content, i could see the priority field hightlited wit colors always.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

Is this production? are you able to clean cache and web, then restart services?

If not, I would like to see report settings.

Carlos Villalobos R
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Carlos,

Please help me to understand cleaning cache and web? what is web here you mean?

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi dmk,

My apologize, I mean clean from your browser the browsing data (browsing data, download history, cookies, cache, etc).

From service manager, clean tomcat cache and then restart services.

Carlos Villalobos R
0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Carlos,

In my case, browser never comes into picture as I am getting the scheduled pdf report as email notifications which i am opening through outlook and adobe to open pdf(attaachment).

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Absent Member.. Kiran Amarnani Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi, Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer here, it ll help others too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support or Professional Services for customization requests.
Regards,
HPE Software Support

0 Likes
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi All,

Still the issue is not resolved.

Expecting the solution for SM Experts during next week SM Online Expert Days.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

follow: /t5/Service-Manager-Support-Customer/Issue-in-Service-Manager-Scheduled-Report-attachment-pdf-file/td-p/6912857

Carlos Villalobos R
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.