Norita Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Issue with REST API

Jump to solution

Hello, with the RESTful API I've successfully used the GET method to query an existing RQ... record; now I'm trying to add (Create) a new record with all the required fields.  The orig.operator="external"  is the condition to execute some processes in Service Manager (rmq.open  / rmq.update) and I don't know how to obtain the new RQ number created.  ¿any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Good questions will have Good answers
Tags (3)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Outstanding Contributor.. Melissa_C_UCMDB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Issue with REST API

Jump to solution

Hello ,

Check the object properties from webservices going to extaccess and be sure that the create function is enabled and correctly configured.

Tailoring > webservices > configuration webservices > filter by object.

Are you able to check the records and filter by “time” for new entries?

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/km/KM01532246/HP_Service_Manager_Web_Services.pdf

the link above has all the configuration for Rest Api, I would like you to take a look, please check the troubleshooting section.

Hope it helps.

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
1 Reply
Outstanding Contributor.. Melissa_C_UCMDB Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: Issue with REST API

Jump to solution

Hello ,

Check the object properties from webservices going to extaccess and be sure that the create function is enabled and correctly configured.

Tailoring > webservices > configuration webservices > filter by object.

Are you able to check the records and filter by “time” for new entries?

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/km/KM01532246/HP_Service_Manager_Web_Services.pdf

the link above has all the configuration for Rest Api, I would like you to take a look, please check the troubleshooting section.

Hope it helps.

Melissa Carranza Mejias
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation. “
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.