Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Issue with Service Manager 9.4 Dashboard Chart

Hi All

I am trying to create a chart on one of my tables 'device' in my service manager 9.4. While creating the report i could see the error saying 'Field subtype not mapped to the database(display, fdisp.1)'.

Here subtype is the field in device table. Also some times I am able to create the report and while clicking on chart i am getting kicked out of service manager continuously.

Can any help on this what could be the issue, i have seen the same issue when change the report with other fields too in place of 'subtype' field example.

Regards,

DMK

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Issue with Service Manager 9.4 Dashboard Chart

Hi, DMK

QCCR1E118798 has same sympton as you. you could wait the fix in patch.

Thanks

Desmond

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Deshmond,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Please can you share the link for the specified defect and also it would be great if you share the link for the patch if any available.

Thanks in advance.

Regards & Thanks,

DMK

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi, DMK

Here is the link,

https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM01312975

The defect is in deferred status, please wait for the fix which will be released.

Thanks

Desmond

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thank You for quick reply Desmond.

Thanks & Regards,

DMK

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.