Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Issue with the search functionality implemented using IR Key

Hi Experts,

I am facing an issue with the search functionality that I have implemented using IR key in Configuration Management. I have given the fields like serial number, part/product number, manufacturer number etc in the IR key list. And I am able search and find out the presses, Rits, Thirdparty etc using this functionality. But the current scenario is , only for the below mentioned rits I am not able to search.

1. Name  : MP351-RITS-HP T2XX EU CMYK RITS Accessory (2.0)(KKIL)

Product name : HP T2XX EU CMYK RITS Accessory (2.0)(KKIL) 

Serial Number : IL1805M102

Part/ Product Number : CR042C

1. Name  : MP346-RITS-HP T2XX EU CMYK RITS Accessory (2.0)(KKIL)

Product name : HP T2XX EU CMYK RITS Accessory (2.0)(KKIL)  

Serial Number : IL1805M114 

Part/ Product Number : CR042C

If I search for the above given items either it will show no records found or will display the related presses.

Can anyone tell me the issue ?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Issue with the search functionality implemented using IR Key

Can anyone tell me the reason of this issue ?

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Issue with the search functionality implemented using IR Key

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.