Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Join file value not populated

Jump to solution

Hi,

I have a CI table for a specific CI type. The value is populated in the table (software), but it is null in the join table (joinsoftware). Is there some sort of update/missing link to have this field populated? I have refreshed the table, logged out and in, etc. Previously, I had no issue with a different field in the exact same scenario. The field was populated right away in the joinfile automatically. Please advise where else I can check.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Join file value not populated

Jump to solution

Hi, Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer here, it ll help others too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support or Professional Services for customization requests.
Regards,
HPE Software Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi Lucy,\

Would you please reproduce the issue and kindly attach the log for we can check the error.

Thank you and Best regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

I located the following in the logs when saving the field again. However, other fields are being saved in joinsoftwarelicense. Is this to do with a link file field?

DBACCESS - Dup (source)   against file softwarelicense   (logical.name="logical name of sw")
   DBACCESS - Dup (target)   against file softwarelicense   (logical.name=NULL)
DBACCESS - Cache Find   against file format found 1 NULL record (syslanguage="en" and name="softwarelicense.qbe")
DBACCESS - Cache Find   against file format found 1 NULL record (syslanguage="en" and name="softwarelicense.qbe.g")
DBACCESS - Cache Find   against file usergrid found 1 NULL record (name="softwarelicense.qbe" and operator="falcon" and gridname=NULL)
DBACCESS - Cache Find   against file scmessage found 1 NULL record (syslanguage="en" and class="sctitle" and message.id="softwarelicense:  logical name of sw_19")

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hi, Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer here, it ll help others too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support or Professional Services for customization requests.
Regards,
HPE Software Support

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.