Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

KM search pane customization

Hi experts,

I'm wondering if there's a chance to alter the search form which shows on the right side of an SD perhaps when you click on the "Similar Document" icon. Please do look at the attachment. There you can search and get a list, where you can expand and then click on "Use solution". Our partner wants to have the search results always expanded on the list so that the details would be visible and the "Use Solution button as well".

Also I'd be happy if someone told me what this panel is called... "Smar search"? Probably not.

I've already looked at the IDOL scripts but did not find anythig. Could someone lead me to the html generator or confirm that we're talking about something that is hardcoded?

Thanks in advance!

BR,

Dávid

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: KM search pane customization

The Expand/Collapse code resides within webtier css files. To get this to default to an Expanded display will probably requre an ER. Do you have access to the IdeaExchange? If so you can submit the ER and it will be reviewed by the product managers.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.