Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Knowledge management Issue - Documents not visible

Gurus,

I have an issue with Knowledge management documents.

We were asked to created a new restricted group (category) for KB's. The ones which we have already are AA,BB,CC - I was asked to create one  XXXX

I have done the following

1) Created new top level Category XXXX

2) Created KCS 1,2,3 groups for the new category and put them in the category XXX created already

3) Modified the views in kmdoctype to add the new groups in the internal views

4) Assigned KM role to operators

Now when users create document for the new category it gets created, but they are not viewable. Its coming up in the search screen but when clicked / selected it turns out to be the document is deleted.

Error below

Cannot display this document, possibly due to the deletion of a linked document.

But I am able to view the document directly in the database. Did a full re-index already but didn't fix the problem.

This is strange - Kindly help if I miss anything 🙂

Will appreciate the responses, thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am getting a blank page with only "false" word as the content.

Kindly help fix this issue soon please. Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Any help around this particular item please. Still not sure why the documents are not visible under the new Category

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Are you using also mandanten to restrict access to the records? If yes, then check alse the restricting queries.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I am having similar problem with one particular document,  when search from "Search Knowledgebase", it open with an empty window with only text "false", and display error "Cannot display this document, possibly due to the deletion of a linked document."

and now I just want to delete this document but don't know how to do it. could anyone help?

Thanks!

Paula Guo
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.