Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Kowledgebase question

Hi All!

I have document in Published Documents. What i should do to add it to knowledgebase to search it?

Thanks.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Kowledgebase question

Hi,

What is the status of those KMs (e.g. draft, working copy)? Please post a screenshot of one of them.

You need to publish them internal or external with a valid category. 

Regards,

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

The screenshot doesn't indicate whether or not KM0598 is published or in a workingcopyu state, but let's say that is it published. I am not sure of the exact scenario, but let me posit that the Knowledge_Library has already been indexed and that you an search all other documents exept this one? If this is the case the you first need to know if the KMUpdate is actually running. To do that you can:

1. Go to System Status and see what the Idle Time is for KMUpdate. If the clock on this is longer than 5 minutes (because OOB this refreshes every five minutes) then KMUpdate is hung. If it is hung then ........

2. Go to the KMUpdate schedule record and see if the status is 'rescheduled' or something bad like 'application failed'. If the latter then that is why the Knowlege Document has not been indexed.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.