Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

LDAP configuration in HP Service Manager 9.4 with dual certificates

Hello All,

we already configured LDAP(HP inc) authenication login in our HP 9.4 Service Manager and was working fine.

Now due to changes happened at HP inc LDAP side for more security they are using two certificates now root and private which was only one earlier.

Even we do have an option in our SM9.4 to configure the LDAP to provide one certificate path i.e in

System Administration->Ongoing Maintenance->System->LDAP Mapping

Under this we have a field 'LDAP SSL DB Path' to provide the path for single certificate and dont know how we can configure this path with multiple certificates as mentioned above.

It would be great if any one know the path forward in this configuring the LDAP config in SM9.4 with dual certificates.

Regards,

D_M_K

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: LDAP configuration in HP Service Manager 9.4 with dual certificates

Hello dmk

hope you are diong fine.

Honestly i have never heard on how to accomplish that, checking the LDAP information I couldn't found steps or the path to set on that field, of course you can point to one certificates but I am not sure how the dual path should be.

Carlos Villalobos R
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Can you describe/clarify 'dual certificates'? You mean two keystores or two pem files? I am not sure. Are you referring to some kind of SNI support?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi, Can you please share if your issue is resolved ? If yes then you can post the answer here, it ll help others too. If not then you can log a case with HP Software support or Professional Services for customization requests.
Regards,
HPE Software Support

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.