Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

LWSSO is not working in Productoin

We have LWSSO integration for HPSM and HP PPM. We have followed all the steps which had been given for the LW SSO Integration for SM and its working fine. But right now HPSM URL has been routed through the proxy URL and is not working from web access. Once the user login to the index.do url system is automatically routing back to goodbye.jsp page.

For your information this is the current architecture.

HPSM Server  -
Web access for HPSM server - http://<HPSM Webtier Installed URL>/servicedesk/index.do - working fine without any issues even with LWSSO, but 
Web access for HPSM server (through proxy URL) - https://<proxy URL>/servicedesk - working fine without LWSSO, if LWSSO enabled this URL gets auto logged off and goodbye.jsp appears.

Can someone suggest us a solution asap as the users are not able to access the system in PRODUCTION.

Thanks in advance

Thanks,

nid

NV
0 Likes
8 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: LWSSO is not working in Productoin

Hi

Not sure if this will help but here is some instructions

http://www.hpadvantageinc.com/Content/integrations/integration_manager/tasks/configure_lwsso_in_the_sm_webtier.htm

"HP Support
If you find that this post or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Nid

Here is another discussion that might help

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/HP-Service-Manager-Service/LWSSO-logs-me-out-of-SM/td-p/5583109#.U2fDkCgvB3s

Thank you

Lisa

"HP Support
If you find that this post or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks lisajo for the configration link. I have used the similar document for this LWSSO setup.

Here with these setups, the base webtier hosted URL of HPSM is working fine. We have done a URL routing for this base HPSM URL, then it is not working. At that point we face the issue which i had already described.

Thanks,

nid

NV
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Lisa. We face this issue with base HPSM webtier hosted URL and we had already set those parameters.

<lwssoCreationRef useHTTPOnly="true" secureHTTPCookie="false">

any idea how could be define the proxy urls in HPSM?

Thanks,

nid

NV
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Hi Nid

Just curious if yours is set up like this..

1. Edit the WEB-INF\classes\lwssofmconf.xml

2. Find the following section of xml

<creation>
<lwssoCreationRef useHTTPOnly="true" secureHTTPCookie="true">
<lwssoValidationRef refid="ID000001"/>
<expirationPeriod>50</expirationPeriod>
</lwssoCreationRef>
</creation>

3. Change secureHTTPCookie to false so it looks like the below example:

<creation>
<lwssoCreationRef useHTTPOnly="true" secureHTTPCookie="false">
<lwssoValidationRef refid="ID000001"/>
<expirationPeriod>50</expirationPeriod>
</lwssoCreationRef>
</creation>

4. Save lwssofmconf.xml

5. Stop and restart the application server

"HP Support
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes Lisa, I had searched for secureHTTPCookie="true" and changed to secureHTTPCookie="false". This helped me to resolve the goodbye.jsp issue when accessing HPSM base webtier installed URL. But the issue now I'm facing is when accessing the proxy routing URL for HPSM.

Thanks,

nid

NV
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Has some one faced this issue before? Please let me know if there is any work around availalbe....

Thanks,

nid

NV
0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Hello NidhinVarghese,

Where you able to fix the issue, i have a similar case where i have a URL ending with aaa.com and the server domain is bbb.com and whenever i use aaa.com it does not work actually it logs me out, any clue why?

Best Regards,

Hazem ElDessouky

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.