Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Link for src item

Hi all,

I have updated the link for an item in service catalog and also restarted the src server but still the link remains unchanged. Any suggestions?

Regards,

Tyson

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Link for src item

what link and what wxactly update you made in it ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Link for src item

Hi ALARMus,

I added a link for a service catalog item in the description field from manage catalog tab in the service manager. I restarted the SRC for the links to get updated in the web client. The link got updated in the web client but then it was appended with extra numbers because of which it is redirecting to an error page.

Thanks,

Tyson

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.