Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Link information in cm3r tables

Jump to solution

I create a link in cm3r to auto fill makh.chm and maphanmem.chm right after assets was filled using makehoach and maphanmem in configurationItems's information

link.JPG

ci.JPG

But when i open a new CM, the form autofill these two feild with {"xxxxx"}  like this:

open_cm.JPG

How can i fix this???

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Link information in cm3r tables

Jump to solution
Are this fields array in device table and string in cm3r?
If yes something os strange with your link... you may want to send the first array record instead of the whole array..
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
Are this fields array in device table and string in cm3r?
If yes something os strange with your link... you may want to send the first array record instead of the whole array..
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Somehow it becomes normal

after i reupdate the CI "thanh toán hóa đơn Online" and add another feild

But you right - this fields array in device table and string in cm3r, somehow HPSM solved it.

Thanks anyway

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.