SandyAdmin Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Link query not working for Some Fields

Jump to solution

Can someone help check why some field I wanted to used in Link query is not working?

Here: I'd like to query only those operator with user role like "service desk"  and false in field "ess.access.only". This is fine Working as expected.

Link Expression: $query="user.role#\"service desk\" and ess.access.only=false"

BUT: If using another field "man.lockout.user" or "login.revoked" - It is NOT working and having error "Cannot find related information in operator using query"

$query="user.role#\"service desk\" and login.revoked=false"
$query="user.role#\"service desk\" and man.lockout.user=false"

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alexander Emelyanov Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Link query not working for Some Fields

Jump to solution

Hi!

Try next query: $query="user.role#\"service desk\" and nullsub(login.revoked, false)=false"

I came across cases when in a logical field value was null or even undefined and it broke search queries.

2 Replies
Alexander Emelyanov Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi!

Try next query: $query="user.role#\"service desk\" and nullsub(login.revoked, false)=false"

I came across cases when in a logical field value was null or even undefined and it broke search queries.

SandyAdmin Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Perfect! I missed that steps in checking all field values from those fields. You're correct, by default both fields are having NULL for most of my operator records while the ess.access.only field has a default of true and no records with NULL value.

And yes- that NULL values broke the query. Thank you Alexander! 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.