Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Link record for escalating Interaction into Request

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm using SM9.41 and can't find link record for Interaction escalation to Request. I need to add some new fields to be copied during escalation. I'm sure there is one but can't find it.

Regards,

Ainer

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Link record for escalating Interaction into Request

Jump to solution

Hi,

The file associated with Interactions is incidents so the link record associated with transfering information from the Interaction to the Request on escalation should be the screlate.incidents.request.

Audrey

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Greetings.

I don't see this functionality available. Can you point me where or how should this be done? Was this possible in previous versions? Maybe some other partner here can lead us in this matter.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

I thought there is but if not then how can i add custom fields to escalation process?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Greetings.

Please refer to the following KM, where it is explained how to carry the value of news fields when escalating an interaction ticket into an incident: KM1155349

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,

Jhonny Castro Montero
SW Support Technical Consultant
San Jose, Costa Rica
hpe.com
Hewlett Packard Enterprise

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hi,

KM1155349 talks about "escalating the interaction to an incident" and uses link record screlate.incidents.problem, but if you look inside that link, you can see it relates interaction and problem, not incident. I think the right link record for interaction->incident is screlate.incidents.probsummary. I've been looking all the link records and can't find the one for interaction->request escalation. Need some help to find that.

Ainer

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi,

The file associated with Interactions is incidents so the link record associated with transfering information from the Interaction to the Request on escalation should be the screlate.incidents.request.

Audrey

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

I looked through our link records and we have screlate.incidents.ocmq

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

@TomPowe

I believe the screlate.incidents.ocmq is pre 9.40.  The new file name for requests in 9.40 is just request.  In 9.3x I think there were separate files for orders (ocmo), quotes (ocmq), etc.

Audrey

0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Jump to solution

I have 9.40 and have the link record screlate.incidents.request

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Thanks, it really is screlate.incidents.request. Confusing for me was "Source field name"=number, but there is no such field in incidents table, there is incident.id. I tested and the link record works for incident.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.