New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Locking of cm3r

Jump to solution

Hi,

i want to display a message if somebody opens a change that is already opened by another user.

I enabled locking for the object record 'cm3r' and set lock on display to

lock.on.display in $G.cm3r.environment

While this works fine for incidents using 'lock.on.display in $G.pm.environment' it just does not popup the message window for changes.

But it asks to load the latest records if the other user saved any changes. Log file is empty.

If i use 'lock.on.display in $G.pm.environment' for cm3r i get the following error:

02/03/12 13:42:43	Process panel run.pre.exp in RAD se.call.process encountered error in line 12 (se.call.process,run.pre.exp)
	02/03/12 13:42:43	Cannot evaluate expression (se.call.process,run.pre.exp)
	02/03/12 13:42:43	Cannot evaluate expression (se.call.process,run.pre.exp)
	02/03/12 13:42:43	Compilation of JavaScript function or expression failed
	02/03/12 13:42:43	^
	02/03/12 13:42:43	if a(vars.$L_kmdoc.doSelect("id = \"" + vars.$L_file.middle.id + "\"") == true)
	02/03/12 13:42:43	Script <UNKNOWN> line 10: ERROR SyntaxError: missing ( before condition at char 8
	02/03/12 13:42:43	Nicht behebbarer Error in Application: route.todo.list in Field call.view.engine
	02/03/12 13:42:43	Nicht behebbarer Error in Application: se.view.engine auf 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The following should resolve the issue in a 9.21 system:

Process record: cm.init.browse

Initial JavaScript tab:

Line 10 (Original): if a(vars.$L_kmdoc.doSelect("id = \"" + vars.$L_file.middle.id + "\"") == true)

Line 10 (Modified): if (vars.$L_kmdoc.doSelect("id = \"" + vars.$L_file.middle.id + "\"") == true)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The following should resolve the issue in a 9.21 system:

Process record: cm.init.browse

Initial JavaScript tab:

Line 10 (Original): if a(vars.$L_kmdoc.doSelect("id = \"" + vars.$L_file.middle.id + "\"") == true)

Line 10 (Modified): if (vars.$L_kmdoc.doSelect("id = \"" + vars.$L_file.middle.id + "\"") == true)

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.