Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Looking for way to identify whether save is due to flag in transition or from Save button or other

Hi,  

Does anyone know if there is a wey to reference the use (or not) of a manual transition in a condtion? For example, I have a manual transition with the 'Save record prior to executing transition' flag set to true, but I have another action that I want to be conditional on whether the save has come from that transition, or if it comes from say the Save button or the Save & Exit button. Does anyone know how I can differentiate between these 'saves'?

Audrey

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.