Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Mails Are not triggering to the user

Hi Experts,

After the patching activity on the server where HPSM is installed mails are not triggering to users.Mails were not stuck in eventout.eventout is having no data.When i checked with the messaging team regarding the SMTP server, they are saying it is working fine and they are getting traffic from the server where HPSM is installed but they are not getting traffic from HPSM.What could be the reason.Do i need to restart any services in the server related to HPSM.HPSM is installed on Unix server.

Thanks

Jagabandhu

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Mails Are not triggering to the user

Hi Jagabandhu,

I would like to know the following details:

1- Is problem bg process running into the status windown and the idle time is normal?

2- How many records does the scheduled table have with class problem?

3- If a notification is fired, please confirm if a eventout is created for it. 

Regards,

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.