hsidani Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Main interaction is deleted after duplication

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

I have modified the toolbar menu for the interaction process. Whenever I select duplicate interaction from the toolbar menu for a closed interaction, a new interaction will open with escalate button,which I have add it to escalate the interaction to an incident.

But the problem is that the original interaction is deleted when I duplicate the interaction. 

your help is really appreciated

Kind Regards

Hani

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. viprom Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Main interaction is deleted after duplication

Jump to solution

Hey Hani,

as you have changed the OOB workflow, I guess there is a calculation or process that is not on the right place. I would recommend you tracing with RAD debugger to see which processes are running.

You can also check the actions, states and processes (Tailoring -> Document Engine).

hth

-----
If you find this or other posts helpful, please do not forget to click the Kudo Star or to mark it as a Solution if you are the owner of the thread. Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Absent Member.. lisajo Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

HI

Can you share screen shot of what has been changed ?

Thank you

"HP Support
If you find that this post or any post resolves your issue, please make sure to mark it as an accepted solution."
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. viprom Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Hey Hani,

as you have changed the OOB workflow, I guess there is a calculation or process that is not on the right place. I would recommend you tracing with RAD debugger to see which processes are running.

You can also check the actions, states and processes (Tailoring -> Document Engine).

hth

-----
If you find this or other posts helpful, please do not forget to click the Kudo Star or to mark it as a Solution if you are the owner of the thread. Thanks 🙂

View solution in original post

hsidani Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

Thank you for your reply.

Actually my problem is solved. The customer agreed to keep using the Save button (OOB) instead of adding the escalate button to the toolbar menu after duplication. 

As you said Viprom, I have checked the processes. I have modified the escalation.interaction process to make it work but the customer later decided to to roll back to the oob Save button feature.

Thank you again 

Regards

Hani

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.