Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Mandanten condition for Array

Hi All

Trying to segregate data using the company field.

On Incidents, Interactions, Problems the company field is a standard VARCHAR field, on Changes the company field is a Character array. 

How can I write the mandanten condition to allow this to work as expected?

on Incidents the mandanten condition is:-  not (company.id isin $G.restricted.company) and this works as we require.

Im struggling for the syntax to get this working on Changes.

Can anyone help?

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Mandanten condition for Array

I dont know why you are using queries to enable mandanten. May i ask, have you done any search queries with the array? Did it show you any errors? I found an old issue in HP SM 9.40 that whenever there is a query on mandanten arrays then the an error will appear.

Are you facing this issue?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.