Highlighted
Benjamin Mathia Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Matching between $apm.activity and problem.status in IM Form

Jump to solution
I need to establish a match between the fields and the field $apm.activity problem.status in IM.update.incident form.

That is, if you chose an update, for example, Assigned to the Supplier, the field problem.status has to change to Pending Provider automatically. I made this process from the probsummary's FC but did not work because that $apm.activity value is not recorded anywhere.

I hope you can help me.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. John Stagaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Matching between $apm.activity and problem.status in IM Form

Jump to solution

You can do this by using an expression like:

if $apm.activity="Assigned to Supplier" then problem.status in $file="Pending Provider"

OR

update condition:  $apm.activity="Assigned to Supplier"

Calculation: problem.status in $file="Pending Provider"

In PD, the rule set condition would be:

VARIABLE   $apm.activity  EQUAL TO      VALUE   Assigned to Supplier

Similarly, I have configured emails based on $apm.activity value in the notification engine:

$amp.activity="Request update from Assignee"

Somewhere between SC5 and SM7, they stopped populating the last.activity field. You could also set last.activity to equal $apm.activity if you wanted to save the value in the record.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Absent Member.. John Stagaman Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

You can do this by using an expression like:

if $apm.activity="Assigned to Supplier" then problem.status in $file="Pending Provider"

OR

update condition:  $apm.activity="Assigned to Supplier"

Calculation: problem.status in $file="Pending Provider"

In PD, the rule set condition would be:

VARIABLE   $apm.activity  EQUAL TO      VALUE   Assigned to Supplier

Similarly, I have configured emails based on $apm.activity value in the notification engine:

$amp.activity="Request update from Assignee"

Somewhere between SC5 and SM7, they stopped populating the last.activity field. You could also set last.activity to equal $apm.activity if you wanted to save the value in the record.

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...

View solution in original post

Benjamin Mathia Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Jump to solution

man, you let me go on vacation. Thank you very much for your help. precise and accurate.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.