Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Materials for the study?

Hello all !

Recently begun to study the system. Received little input from colleagues in the pdf. I would like to ask you whether there is any special editions for self-development. Since the books on the Internet almost did not find those that have been read and the first steps taken. I would like more detailed and visually learn the system. Recommend please a book or manuals (except HELP), which can be downloaded or purchased. Or sources where you can get information.

Thank you very much.

P.S Sorry for bad English, I'm from Russia .

list of books that I have now:

• installation guide
  • update guide
  • ServiceCenter_JavaScript_Programmers_Guide_HP
  • HELP 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hi,

I've found that the book 'Service Manager 7 Techniques' by Mike Saunders is a

good one to have..have not got it personally..but i am looking for it!!

TH@nks
dev
0 Likes
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Hello!
are you working in the company which is HP Partner or not?
I'm asking because if you're HP partner you could have access to HP Learning Center, to HP Knowledge Base and etc, where there are a lot of documents and recorded courses are available.
Also, to advise something at start point, it's better to know which tasks are you going to execute with SM: administration, Java programmer, general process designer, etc...
0 Likes
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Hi.

Yes, I work for a company partner, HP. At the positions of engineer Serviсe Manager, administrator. Please tell me the exact links to knowledge bases as well as access to the training center there. Thank you.

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

The site that Mike Sanders books used to be available from appears to be down/closed.  www.newdaypress.com

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

i recommend partner classes in grow@hp and when you search the support site, click on advanced search and search for White Papers for Service Manager (any version) and you will find things like LDAP, JavaScript, web services, upgrades, and many more. (uncheck all other options and only check White Papers)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.