Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Maximum character limit option is not working

Hi Experts,

As part of some requirement I have set the maximum character limit of description field in incident forms as some value via the properties. And it is working for all other phases except the close phase. Still I am able to give more characters than the limit in close phase.

Can anyone tell me a solution to resolve this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Maximum character limit option is not working

Hello Sandhu Mol

Thanks for contacting us.

based on your request and previous cases, there is an Enhancement Request that it has already been completed and highly recommend to take a look a it, i will leave the link down below.

https://softwaresupport.softwaregrp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM1087424

Let us know what you think.

BR!

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Re: Maximum character limit option is not working

Hi ,

Thanks for your replay.

But I don't have access to that site.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.