Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Mobile client hang when select Comfill

Hi,

I have installed Mobile Webtier successfully but whenever I click a comfill button to fill assignment group in incident ticket, web browser always keep loading like capture in attachments. I have tried both Safari in iOS, Chrome in android, Chrome in Windows with User Agent Switcher addons, it still the same.

I have tried to customize other field using comfill, it will keep loading as assignment group.
A strange thing is if I select contact person or affected service in incident , it will load normally.

Is there anyone have the same problem like me? Below is my environment version
App: 9.41.0020
RTE: 9.41.2003
Web: 9.41.2003-P2
Mobile:sm9.41.2000-P2

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Re: Mobile client hang when select Comfill

Using the Windows client, if you open an incident in Admin mode using the Mobile form, what behavior do you see?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.