Highlighted
New Member.

Modified labels in Approval.inbox

Jump to solution

Hello all!

I saw the next post for modified the name of the calls for change and task in Approval.inbox, but I dont know where are the scmessage record. I find Messages, Message Type, Log Message Class  but i dont know which of them should be modified from "Change C12345" or "Change Task T12345" to "C12345" or "T12345" in HPSM 9.40.

Could someone help me please?

/t5/Service-Manager-Service-Center/Modify-Approval-Inbox-of-the-call/m-p/4174180#M7300 

Thank you in advance.

Regards!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Modified labels in Approval.inbox

Jump to solution

Hello All!

I found the scmessage record in HPSM 9.40, if you have the same question please follow the next steps:

1.  in command line put "scmsg".
  2. in field "Class" put "tablename"
  3. in field "Message Number" put "cm3r" (in this case is for delete word "Change" from approval.inbox)
  4. in field "Text" put "Change" (the word to be deleted) and click on search
  5. then you should be able to see the next screenshot.:

Capture.JPG

6. Delete the word "Change" and save then go to your approval.inbox you should be able to see the Record without "Change".

Capture1.JPG

Regards!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member.

Re: Modified labels in Approval.inbox

Jump to solution

Hello All!

I found the scmessage record in HPSM 9.40, if you have the same question please follow the next steps:

1.  in command line put "scmsg".
  2. in field "Class" put "tablename"
  3. in field "Message Number" put "cm3r" (in this case is for delete word "Change" from approval.inbox)
  4. in field "Text" put "Change" (the word to be deleted) and click on search
  5. then you should be able to see the next screenshot.:

Capture.JPG

6. Delete the word "Change" and save then go to your approval.inbox you should be able to see the Record without "Change".

Capture1.JPG

Regards!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.