Highlighted
Respected Contributor.. Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..
566 views

Modify Search Incident Form to search by contacts.user.id

Hi,

I am using SM 9.62 and I would like to be able to search for incidents that belong a certain service recipient which is defined in field contact.service BUT we want to conduct the search by employee id defined by field contacts.user.id in file contacts so the returned list of incidents would be all incidents opened for this employee id.

I have added the field Emp ID on form im.advFind.incident.search as per the attached screenshot and I set the input field for it but it seems I need to modify the running query somewhere to reflect searching by this field which is not present in the probsummary file.

Any help where and what should I do.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Super Contributor.
Super Contributor.

Re: Modify Search Incident Form to search by contacts.user.id

Is it probsummary record contain contacts.user.id?

If not you can't use it for search.

You need to add this field to probsummary and update all record in probsummary - add contacts.user.id

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.