Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Modifying the FilterAdvFind search query

Experts,

I am trying to have a restriction on the end user search on Incident & Change module.

If the user is not filling in the date and hitting the search after filling the other parameters, I want to append the query with " and opent.time > '01/01/2013 00:00:00' " to the query.
Is this done through Doc Engine > Search Config ? . If yes, could someone guide me please.

thx

I am Listening..
Tags (1)
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Modifying the FilterAdvFind search query

If you check the cm3r object, the state which controls searching is cm.search, and the process called when the search option is selected is cm.search. You could try making modifications there. Note that the same process is also used for change tasks.

The corresponding process record for Incidents (probsummary) is cc.search (which seems wrong, but interactions use sm.search).

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Thank you John for the reply.

Let me try this now .

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

As a try , i modified the $L.sql local variable which is getting passed into cc.search rad app.
But it didnt help. Could you please tell me how do I append the query before the actual search is done by the RAD app.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Any guidance on this req plz
I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.