Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Moving attachments between 2 SM instances

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to move ( only update) location table records between 2 instances. All records in 1 instances exist in the other instance, but source system consist of alot of custom fields / information related to the location and this needs to be made available on the target system.

I am using HP Connect-IT to do this. I am able to update the existing location records on the target instances, but unable to move the attachments. 

I tried mapping the attachment collection between source and target documents types, but this hasnt helped.

Any guidance.

thx

dev.

I am Listening..
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: Moving attachments between 2 SM instances

Mapping from one instance's location record to another instances location record.

I am able to update the location record successfully, but unable to update the attachments.

attachment mapping.JPG

I am Listening..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.