Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
396 views

Multi company SLA configuration

Dear Experts,

I have an issue with the configuration of SLA on HPSM 9.3

Our scenario:

Customer - There are companies (e.g. names 10 till  39) who are customers , which are defined in the company table.

Resolver companies - I have 3 companies named EMEA , AMS, APAC all configured as customer and also identified in a separate table named resolver.company. They provide 1 service each named as EMEA ITSM, AMS ITSM.

EMEA has customers from company 10 to 19

AMS has customers from company 20 to 29

APAC has customers from company 30 to 39.

Configurations: The SLA is created independently for each of the resolver company (EMEA, AMS, APAC). We have also set SLO for each priority on the SLA.

Requirement:

The SLA's we want to set are specific to resolver.company (EMEA, AMS, APAC) and not specific to customer company. We have to set based on teh company selected in resolver.company field and not the values selected for customer company.

Problem:

After the SLA and SLO are set, we still get the SLA mapped to Default SLA in module control. But these resolver.company SLA is not picked. How do we go ahead?

We can also accept if the SLA is set on service. However, modifying the Service type does not have any effect on the value.

 

Any advice would be highly appreciated.

 

Cheers...

SMQ

 

 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multi company SLA configuration

If i can setup the SLA for each resolver company based on the Service they provide, i can still manage to achieve my requirement.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Multi company SLA configuration

Here's what i did....

I have set the SLA for each service provided by the AMS, EMEA, APAC.

I have these services subscribed to each user/customer company with their department. I have defined the contact.name in probsummary module. And It works ...... 🙂

Now the challenge is, when i create an incident from the Auto ticketing (monitoring solutions) which has no contact or it could be any assignment group. There is no SLA attached as there is no contact.

I tired using the module control to point to assignee.name so it can pick the resolver group SLA.. Didn't work.. Probably the contact.name field in contacts file is not the same as the assignee.name. We have a different contact.name and operator/login.name.

I tired using the module control to point to ticket.owner, still didnt work..

Any pointers to get this fixed...

 

 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Multi company SLA configuration

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.