Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Highlighted
Honored Contributor.. ulto1 Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Multiple AD Integration or Single Sign On for Multiple Clients on SM 9.30

Dear Experts,
We are a service provider company & we have multiple customers on our system & multiple clients are using HPSM & it's working just fine. 

However when they login they need to put the password to login.
We have setup the email address to be the Operator Login.
Few clients are asking if we can integrate with AD and use Single Sign On. We told them that HPSM 9.30 does not support multiple AD Integration & Single Sign On or Trusted Sign on for multiple clients but we are trying to find a workaround.

Has anyone done this before? If yes, could you please  let me know how? 

I have done this before for Single Clients but not multiple clients on same HPSM. 
Do you know if in HPSM 9.52 these features are supported? Because we are planning to upgrade.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks

0 Likes
2 Replies
Ibahena Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Re: Multiple AD Integration or Single Sign On for Multiple Clients on SM 9.30

I have the same issue, I installed HPSM 9.52 and it does not support yet 

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. sou02 Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Re: Multiple AD Integration or Single Sign On for Multiple C

Dear Experts,

Can you please let us know if there is any way to do this ?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.