Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Multiple Scheduled Actions

hello,

it i spossible to create multiple scheduled actions updating an IM?

I wuold like to use the standard scheduled action for status update and a second one for the other fields updates (ii.e category, priority etc..)

I create 2 different rules, but it seems only the last one in the rule sequence creates the schedule record.

I'm missing something?

Regards,

Maria

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Multiple Scheduled Actions

Hello,

Please can you provide us with a screenshot of how the Run Scheduled Actions have been configured and provide us with the SM version you are using? Have you noticed any errors in the sm.log file at the time the Run Scheduled Action was executed?

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Re: Multiple Scheduled Actions

Hello,

we are using Service Manager 9.41 with Process Designer.

In the word document attached you can find the rule with their conditions.

I didn't find error in log files, but doing test we have the follwing behaviour:

1. change the status: rule for sync status is started and executed without error, we can find the record in the schedule table- scheduledAction class
  2. change priority (or category or services): rule for sync fields is started and executed without error, we can find the record in the schedule table- scheduledAction class
  3. change both status and priority : both rule evaluated, but in the scedule table we can find only one record for the scheduledAction class. Both rule have a the actionExecutionTime = new Date(), so I modified this field adding 5 minutes to one of the rule. BUt the behaviour is the same, only one record created in the schedule table.

Thanks for the support,

Maria

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.