Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

MySM Fails to Get Response from Server

Jump to solution

Hi guys,

I'm having an issue with the MySM page. My client just upgraded from SM7.10 to SM9.33, and they want to configure a MySM page to test it out. After adding the OOB Interactions or Incidents MySM home page, I'm receiving the following error: "Failed to get a response from the server. Check your network connection."

I haven't seen anything suspicous in the sm.log or Apache log files. I attached a screenshot of the error below.

Has anyone seent his before? 

Thanks!

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Michael,

I found almost the same situation by another customer and same error message and the reason was faulty installation.

They did the following:

The Web-Admin deleted the old instanz and deploy the Web-Tier again. rout couse is probably a faulty installation

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolved your issue, please be sure
to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please also give kudo if you find it interesting 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..
Also, I should note that everything else in the system is performing normally.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Michael,

I found almost the same situation by another customer and same error message and the reason was faulty installation.

They did the following:

The Web-Admin deleted the old instanz and deploy the Web-Tier again. rout couse is probably a faulty installation

HP Support
If you find that this or any post resolved your issue, please be sure
to mark it as an accepted solution.
Please also give kudo if you find it interesting 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thank you! Kudo's to both of you. This fixed our identical MySM error after upgrading to 9.33 as well.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.