Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

Need the mail.fla file for SRC to edit drop down in catalog

Hi,

The possibility of editing HP Service Request Catalog is limited. I have customized the panel.fla for our needs but I would like to get a hold of the main.fla to edit some other properties and action scripts.

Have anyone done that and can share their findings?

The main goal is to extend the "Browse to order" drop down so it can display more categories and items (reducing the need for scrolling).

The \secure folder contains the main.swf but I need the main.fla to be able to edit (I know this goes beond the supported customization of SRC).

/björn

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.