Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Need to implement SM and Landesk usng web service

Dear Experts, Please help me on the below requirement. I need to create,update an incident ticket from Landesk usng web service and vice versa. Landesk is a third party tool Imeans it is an external application. or any other method is there also please let me know to mplement the same. Regards,
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Need to implement SM and Landesk usng web service

Dear Vadim,

Could you please reply for above requirement...it would be a great help...

I need to integrate HP SM and LANDESK third party tool. My purpose is to create,update and close the IM tickets from SM to LANDESK and LANDESK to SM, vice versa.

Could you please tell me from one end...

SM to LANDESK :

How to pass the incident tickets fields from SM to LANDESK third party tool, for incident creation,update and close?

is anything need to be configure in SM side to achieve this?

LANDESK to SM:

to create Im ticket from LANDESK to SM,,,what I need to do from SM side or LANDESk?

Please suggest me!!

Regards,

Regards,

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.