Sandhu_Mol Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

New field created in SM table is not reflecting in connect IT

Jump to solution

Hi Experts,

The field that I have newly created in SM device table is not reflecting into ICMDevice table  in Connect IT. We are using ServiceCenter/service Manager connector.

Could anyone suggest me a solution for this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: New field created in SM table is not reflecting in connect IT

Jump to solution
I'm without SM access now. If you are using old connectors take a look at event* tables (I think it's eventmap); there you set the tables and fields available.
Good luck!
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
4 Replies
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

I think you need to create External Access Definition for your new field so that external program can access it.

Maybe you can just add to existing one for device table.

See https://docs.microfocus.com/SM/9.60/Codeless/Content/sm_alm_install_admin_guide/Specify_External_Access_Definition_on_SM_PtoD.htm?Highlight=external%20access

0 Likes
Respected Contributor.. Washim Respected Contributor..
Respected Contributor..

Jump to solution

Add the new field to "extaccess" table of Device or whichever object you are trying to access from ConnectIT. 

Then try to reconfigure to rebuild the Connect IT connectors. 

Thanks

W

0 Likes
Highlighted
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Jump to solution
I'm without SM access now. If you are using old connectors take a look at event* tables (I think it's eventmap); there you set the tables and fields available.
Good luck!
Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
Sandhu_Mol Honored Contributor.
Honored Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks all for the replay..

It worked..

Thanks & Regards,

Sandhu Mol

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.