Acclaimed Contributor.. brav0 Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

New icon for the menu bar display option SM v9.41

Experts,

I am on SM v9.41 P4.

Having some trouble on setting up the icon on the web client . Windows client works.

steps done are attached / listed below.

• Display Option Record:display option.jpg
    • Menu option on the Thick client ( Updated the right folder on the windows client installed path )
    • win client path.png

Icon started showing as below

• icon on win client.png

Web client:-

• Copied another file into the below location on the web client.

web client path.png

• Cleared the work folder.
  • Started the tomcat services.
  • No luck on web client,icon on web client.png

• Tried renaming the image file to various names, none didn’t help.

Any suggestions ?.

I am Listening..
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Reply
Valued Contributor.. martinezx64 Valued Contributor..
Valued Contributor..

Re: New icon for the menu bar display option SM v9.41

Hi Brav0,

Some time ago I had the same problem, however, I found a solution, you can do the following:

1. Locate the path where you installed the WebTier.
2. Find the toolbar folder, inside this folder, copy the image you want to be displayed in SM.

toolbar icon.png

Remember, for better results, the image must have certain characteristics:
- Image with PNG extension.
- Dimensions: 16x16
- It must contain the nomenclature: the name must start with the letter t and not greater than 7 letters, for example: tclos_s.

Waiting for your comments.

Best regards.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.