New icon for the menu bar display option SM v9.41
I am on SM v9.41 P4.
Having some trouble on setting up the icon on the web client . Windows client works.
steps done are attached / listed below.
- Display Option Record:
- Menu option on the Thick client ( Updated the right folder on the windows client installed path )
Icon started showing as below
- Copied another file into the below location on the web client.
- Cleared the work folder.
- Started the tomcat services.
- No luck on web client,
- Tried renaming the image file to various names, none didn’t help.
Any suggestions ?.
Re: New icon for the menu bar display option SM v9.41
Some time ago I had the same problem, however, I found a solution, you can do the following:
1. Locate the path where you installed the WebTier.
2. Find the toolbar folder, inside this folder, copy the image you want to be displayed in SM.
Remember, for better results, the image must have certain characteristics:
- Image with PNG extension.
- Dimensions: 16x16
- It must contain the nomenclature: the name must start with the letter t and not greater than 7 letters, for example: tclos_s.
Waiting for your comments.