Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

New position of "previous" button in ESS interface

Hi,

i want to change the position of "previous" button in the ESS interface.

which parameter to check in the "do"  ?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: New position of "previous" button in ESS interface

In ESS mode the buttons along the bottom of the screen are arranged in ascending order of the GUI option number in the displayoption record.

In non-ESS mode some buttons like 'Ok', 'Cancel', 'Previous' and 'Next' have fixed positions on the top of the form and do not adhere to the GUI option number sequence.  For example 'Previous' will always be before 'Next' at the top of the screen regardless of th GUI option.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: New position of "previous" button in ESS interface

Hi,

for the ESS mode, how can we change the position of the "previous" button to be in the top of the form (of the ESS page).

i used this  link to change the position of submit button:

http://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-Service-Manager-Service/HP-SM-ess-do-page-customising-the-submit-cancel-and-attach/m-p/2403002

i want to change the position of button "Previous" in ESS interface. in wich form designer i have to put the change? and which "do" parameter i have to modify?

Regards. 

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.