Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

New to Request Management (9.41) - ocmq records saving BEFORE the user has a chance to save/validate

Hey everyone new to Request Management so forgive my ignorance if this is a simple issue.

I've designed a request management form (ocmq) but it seems that when a user is selecting off the list (see attached pic) BEFORE the request is actually opened the ocmq request is being created in the system and is shooting off the validations - again BEFORE the form is being displayed.

Is there a setting in RM to turn this off?  I dont want the records created until after the form is displayed and the user clicks SAVE.

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.