Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Captain Captain
Captain

Not able see data in User selection field from custom table in Support request catalog.

Dear team,

We have SMA-SM 2020.05 integration with SM9.60 version and we have created one support request catalog for End users.

In catalog , under User selection we have given one field named as productname and that field is pointed to one of the custom table and mapped the one of the field of that custom table to productname field.

But when we are trying to raise service request ticket from that catalog in service portal  , in productname field data is not showing but that table is pointed to productname field have data into it.

We have checked the same catalog on SRC & ESS , there we can see the list of records in productname field but on SMA-SM service portal we cannot see the data.

So can you please help to resolve this issue.

For reference I have attached the snaps.

Regards,

Akshay Harkulkar

Labels (1)
8 Replies
Vice Admiral Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

It could be an issue with the filter condition. 

Can you share the screenshot of the User Selection filter definition?

It should look like below

Loc.PNG

Regards,
Matilda
Captain Captain
Captain

Hello @Matilda ,

Same way , i have mentioned the filter condition and i can see all values in Preview of that catalog but not on portal.

Please find the attached screenshots for same.

Regards,

Akshay Harkulkar

Vice Admiral

Hi,

Can you also try by changing the user option type to Pick List and defining the values? Maybe that should work.

Regards,
Matilda
0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

Hello @Matilda ,

Can you please tell me how to define values if we use Pick list option in user selection.

Regards,

Akshay Harkulkar

0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

Hello @Brindusa Kevorkian 

Please help in this to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Akshay

0 Likes
Vice Admiral

@Akshay_10 ,

I tried configuring this in our SMA-SM environment, there does seem to be some issue while fetching data from Custom tables.

You will need to log a Support case for this I suppose.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Regards,
Matilda
0 Likes
Captain Captain
Captain

Hello @Matilda ,

I have raised an MF support case and MF has confirmed that they are also facing the same issue in their environment.

So , today I got a reply from MF support and they shared some fix with me.

I will apply that fix and will update. 

Regards,

Akshay

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Captain
Captain

I recently had this same issue.  The root cause in our case was that there was not a qbe format in Service Manger for the table in question.  Once we created a qbe format for the table, the data was returned properly.

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.