Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Not getting tagged Form specific fc

I am Listening..
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Not getting tagged Form specific fc

We, too. It is necessary to ask the question more precisely, with the detailed description that would we  have understood you correctly.

If you set alternate form in FC, so you have to choose every time this your form from list of alternate forms (this is did not change default form wicj opens first)

Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

Oops..
Am sorry, I had actually typed the entire details and even inserted the code which I was using.
I dont have any idea why it didn't come through..
Anyways let me pastebit back again.

To answer your response..
When the script does the doaction("add"), it inserts records but the FC which I figured out is getting called is apm.quick

I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor..

In Im.first process, I have included the condition as
If category in $L.file="external" the name in $L.FC="Im.open.external"

Still I don't see the print statement put under js in the log after successful incident creation.
I am Listening..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Still don't know your question.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.