Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Notification not triggering to assignment group

Hi Experts,

In Incident management, for Assignment groups notifications are not trigerring, but with the same condition it is triggering if i directly give recipient ie, mail id. And when i try to validate, in output events mails are triggering for assignment groups(PFA), but mails are not triggering. And I have attached the event that are triggering for assignment groups(only in output events it is triggering), And currently am using SM 9.40 version. This is the condition i have given for triggering,

assignment in $L.file="Tier4 - Hardware and Industrial Controls" and not  (same(assignment in $L.file, assignment in $L.file.save))           -----> condition(update phase)

assignment in $L.file      ---> this is recipient

assignment       -----> group.

And this issue is with open and even close phase.

Can you please help me out to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abarna

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Re: Notification not triggering to assignment group

Hi Experts,

Can you please help me out to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abarna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Abarna,

Can you please clarify?  I don't understand.  In the same sentence you say it's working and then you say it's not...

"mails are triggering for assignment groups(PFA), but mails are not triggering"

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi,

I could see the mail contents in output events(when am testing), but that exact mail is not triggering to assignment groups. And for the same condition individual mails are triggering, am facing issue only with the assignment groups.

Thanks,

Abarna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

what if you set next:

assignment in $L.file="Tier4 - Hardware and Industrial Controls" and not same(assignment in $L.file, assignment in $L.file.save)

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.