Notification trigger using Ruleset
Our current notification settings.
1. When a Request is Resolved, send a notification to RequestedFor and Requester. (If both are same one email else two different emails)
What i expect to change
1. When a Request is Resolved, checks if the assignment group is from the list of 9 groups that I put in Rule Group Condition. If matches send a notification to RequestedFor and Requester using an HTML Template I prepared.
2. IF not then send a notification to RequestedFor and Requester using another HTML Template I prepared.
How I implemented:
1. I Created a Ruleset, Add two RuleGroups one to check if the assignment groups or equal to the list of 9 group I put in condition.
2. If the assignment group is not equal to the list of 9 assignment group I put in the condition.
The problem i face in the condition of RuleGroup is that, When i add the conditions it all become AND. But what i expect is OR so that at least if one group matches it sends notification using Template1.
Can anyone help me on this condition where i go wrong or what i need to fix it. Thanks.
Any help is much appreciated. Attached the screenshot of my RuleGroup.
Re: Notification trigger using Ruleset
I see at the top of your Condition Editor that you are using the "Match all of the following conditions" type of condition. If you click up there you should be able to change it to "Match any.....".