Highlighted
Regular Contributor.
Regular Contributor.

Notification trigger using Ruleset

Hello Experts,

Greetings,

Our current notification settings.

1. When a Request is Resolved, send a notification to RequestedFor and Requester. (If both are same one email else two different emails)

What i expect to change

1. When a Request is Resolved, checks if the assignment group is from the list of 9 groups that I put in Rule Group Condition. If matches send a notification to RequestedFor and Requester using an HTML Template I prepared.

2. IF not then send a notification to RequestedFor and Requester using another HTML Template I prepared.

How I implemented:

1. I Created a Ruleset, Add two RuleGroups one to check if the assignment groups or equal to the list of 9 group I put in condition.

2. If the assignment group is not equal to the list of 9 assignment group I put in the condition.

The problem i face in the condition of RuleGroup is that, When i add the conditions it all become AND. But what i expect is OR so that at least if one group matches it sends notification using Template1.

Can anyone help me on this condition where i go wrong or what i need to fix it. Thanks.

Any help is much appreciated. Attached the screenshot of my RuleGroup.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Notification trigger using Ruleset

Hi,

I see at the top of your Condition Editor that you are using the "Match all of the following conditions" type of condition.  If you click up there you should be able to change it to "Match any.....".

Audrey

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.