UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21. Read more.
UPDATE! The community will be go into read-only on April 19, 8am Pacific in preparation for migration on April 21.Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Notification triggering twice

I have configured notification in IM Open .which is triggering twice to a same person. Need urgent help guys.

condtion:

Code:

IM Open:( IM Open_1)

Msg Class:pm

Msg No: 37129

Argument: {number in $L.file, open.time in $L.file, initial.impact.text in $L.file, category in $L.file, problem.type in $L.file, severity.text in $L.file, logical.name in $L.file, problem.status in $L.file, vf.circle in $L.file, downtime.start in $L.file, vf.vox.id in $L.file, vf.enoc.customer.comments in $L.file, jscall("ENOCCENAlarm.AlarmDescription", number in $L.file), category in $L.file}

Condition: (category in $L.file) isin {"CEN", "CORE"}

Notify Method:email

Recipient: assignment in $L.file

Group file: assignment

------------------------------------   

script:

ENOCCENAlarm Code:

AlarmDescription("EN_IM_20150324_402547")

function AlarmDescription(number)

{

var prob = new SCFile("probsummary");

var rc = prob.doSelect("number = \""+number+"\"");

var description="";

if( rc == RC_SUCCESS ) // doSelect can also return RC_BAD_QUERY or RC_NO_MORE

{    

var tmp_obj = prob.action;

print(prob.action);

print("**************");

for(var i=0;i<prob.action.length();i++)

{

if(prob.action[i] != null)

{

description+=prob.action[i] + "\n";

}

}                

}

//print(description);  

return description;

}

0 Likes
2 Replies
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Out of interest, do you get two lines in the Eventout queue when this is triggered, or is one line being processed twice?

0 Likes
Cadet 2nd Class Cadet 2nd Class
Cadet 2nd Class

Otherwise not sure where you're calling this from.

It might be worth calling from your workflow for IM -> RuleSet -> on enter -> Send mail. It might be easier to control from there.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.