Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Number of Users Logging in Service manager Windows Client and Web client .

Hi All,

I would like to know number of users logging in to Service Manager through Windows Client and Web client on hourly basis?

Is there any way i can pull out a report from Service Manager itself or is there any other way i can retrive.

My requirement:

1)      Users Logging in  SM every hour and capture how many users are on the system.

All we need is one report that shows number of users logged into SM hourly on week days and weekends.

Please assist me to how to appraoch. Waiting for your reply.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

0 Likes
3 Replies
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Out-of-box, there are two schedule records: 

• Count USER Connections
  • Count SYSTEM Connections

They run once a day by default, but you can change the interval to hourly (or whatever frequency you need).

They will then automatically count the number of licenses consumed by module (Config, Change, etc.) and license type (named floating). The data is logged in the stathistory table. 

----------------------------------------------------
Kudos - what, where, how, and why
Want Good Answers? Ask Good Questions...
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

You can pull number of active named, floating users by using following RAD functions,

sysinfo.get(“ActiveFloatUsers”)

sysinfo.get(“ActiveNamedUsers”)

Write a schedule record and call the above RAD functions in javascript and call the schedule record once a hour.

You can also store the values into your customized SM table and use crystal reports to pull the data from the customised table.  

0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi,

the above two will provide usercount but not deatils about client used. You can find it from system status.

Re,

Abhijit K

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.