Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Big news! The community will be moving to a new platform April 21. Read more.
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OOB records were missing after adding new fields to probsummary dbdict

Hi Experts

OOB Incident records were missing after adding new fields to probsummary dbdict, but I can see the newly created incidents.

Any Idea and How can i get the OOB incident records?

regards

phaneendra

0 Likes
4 Replies
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hi, Kindly attach screenshot for your error. Explain what changes do you made in your environment? regards, abhijit
0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I'm not getting any specific error,
but I'm not able to see the Out of box incident records after I added some new fields to probsummary dbdict.
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

If you do search, they are not listed in the list? Or you just dont see them in some specific view? Maybe someone ran Demo data clean up?

0 Likes
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This is something wierd that after adding new field you are not able to see OOB incidents. Might be accidently those records has been deleted. Have you cheked your DB is there those OOB incidents exist ? Meanwhile while you are troubleshooting this one, you can load OOB incidents.

Go to the directory where you have installed your SM server. There you will find a data folder look for the "probsummary.unl" record and then load it into SM .

In my case path of data folder is :

C:\Program Files\HP\Service Manager 9.20\Server\data

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.