Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

[Online Expert Day] Fields Missing from Rule Set Condition Editor

I have noticed that some fields (Phase and Open Status) are not available in the Rulet Set condition editor.  I have verified that the 'Available' column in the Data Policy is set to true for these fields.  What else could be preventing them from displaying? 

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Hi,

Can you elaborate more on this request? It is not clear where you are at and where are those options you do not see.

From what I read, it looks like the condition to display those options is not met but need to understand the exact scenario to review it.

Software Support Technical Consultant
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

Sorry if I was unclear.  When attempting to add a Condition within a Rule Set, some fields are not available, particularly Phase and Open Status.  Please see the attached screenshots for clarification.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor..

After some further testing, it seems that all fields with a Data Policy 'Usage Type' = System are unavailable in the Rule Set Condition Editor.  If you change the 'Usage Type' to Application then the field is available. 

Is this true?  Is this necessary to do for all fields that need to be used in the Condition editor?  Is there any negative impacts to doing this?  I am on 9.34 PDCP3.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.