Having problems with your account or logging in?
A lot of changes are happening in the community right now. Some may affect you. READ MORE HERE
Honored Contributor.. winnielee Honored Contributor..
Honored Contributor..

Only pending approval group able to edit form

Hi,

I would like to make a condition only people in current.pending.groups are able to edit the form. Anyone can share the condition to me?

Thanks

0 Likes
4 Replies
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Re: Only pending approval group able to edit form

I have no access to SM now; so I can't test my suggestion.. if it does not work,  let me know and I check during week:

Check the Approve/Deny buttons condition and put it in Phase form edit condition (PD or NonPd).. I think the variable name is $L.can.approve; 

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Hi Breno,

thanks for your advice, i am trying below condition but not working. This is correct condition? appreciate your help

Untitled.pngAnyone can help me? i need this condition urgently. Thank you very much

0 Likes
Knowledge Partner Knowledge Partner
Knowledge Partner

Hi,

Remove what you added, set it as RAD Expression, and set the following (the same condition of approval button on 9.6

$L.can.approve and open in $L.filed=true and lng($L.approval.intersect)>0 and nullsub($G.ess, false)=false

Regards,
Breno Abreu

If you feel this was helpful please click the KUDOS! thumb below!
0 Likes
Honored Contributor..

Hi Breno,

Thanks for your replied,

I've added but the approver also unable to edit the form. The approver appeared as a group name in ticket instead if individual name

Appreciate if can help further.

Thanks

Untitled.png

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.